Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

What a great weekend

Today will be spent recovering from a very long but wonderful weekend:) Saturday my husband was blessed while deer hunting so we will have meat this winter! Praise the Lord! Then I went to set up for the Luau which I was Coordinating at our Church yesterday after service We set up on Saturday afternoon. Next on Saturday evening we went out hunting again in an attempt to fill my tag but no such luck:( thats ok though I feel fortunate to get one in the family so that will be a blessing. I would have liked to have gotten a Buck finally this year but Maybe during Late season. Then yesterday I had to be at the church at 6:45 to finish preparations for the Luau. We had some wonderful visitors for the day and I hope they felt the Lord's amazing Love while they visited. We played some fun games and had a whole church volleyball turney where the adults and everyone took on the High School Youth Group What fun we had! Then everyone pitched in for cleanup and we were done in I think 45 min! That was amazing I keep saying we should rotate houses and clean as a team LOL!
The only sad event over the weekend is we are fairly sure my little princess's kitten has dissappeared which she is very saddened by. Ruby has been missing for 3 days she has done this once before and came back in 2 days so pleasse pray with us that Ruby will return today or tomorrow as it is breaking my heart! We birthed the kittens here and they are 6 months old. I was apparently very attached as well as I seem to keep tearing up at the thought of her being gone:( I keep praying she will return everytime I open the front door.
Today I am going to make a bread video after I clean the kitchen over the weekend with all the activity we let the kitchen duty go and boy can I tell today. So this morning I will whip it back into shape then get some school work done then get to baking and Laundry. I hope to get the video up this evening however may be morning we shall see how the day goes. Until later my friends:) Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

We literally lived on deer meat for part of the winter last winter. My wonderful brother in law got us one while he was here over Christmas, we wouldn't have survived without it! You are truly blessed. Glad to hear the entire weekend was good - I am sorry to hear of the kitty, I also pray she will return home to you. God Bless, let us know how the bread turns out! :)
Shellie

Anonymous said...

Sounds liek a very nice but busy weekend. Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get a video up. There's not enough bread videos out there, LOL. I look forward to watching it. :-)