Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Whatever Will Be Will be

Well I am home, did i finish the carpets no..... apparently there was some wording in our contract that went unnoticed that could cause a big problem so I sit here at home waiting impatiently for a call from the realtor to tell me whether we are going to move forward or not... Please pray with me that what ever God's will is will be done here and that My heart will be at ease with this.. I know the Lord will work this out one way or another I just cant believe I missed the wording of this particular item...I usually read everything so carefully however luckily we discover it now and not next week when we sign everything. Ok I am off to nurse a severe headache I will update you all later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for this. But you are right God works things out. I am praying for you now.