Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Time Flies!

Wow can't believe its been so long. I am going to start posting more regularly now that the schedules are taking hold and life is settling in yet again for the school year. things are going really well here at home, getting caught up from our 14 days of camping slowly though! I thought I could manage it all the week we came home Labor day week but alas I am not super woman! I give it my best shot but whatever happens happens and that is ok. Yesterday was my birthday and my wonderful hubby had me go pick out my Kitchenaid Mixer! I was so excited I love it. I made peanut butter cookies for him last night to say thank you they are his favorite and I also made 2 loaves of homemade bread! It was so quick and turned out awesome. I am very excited. Today I am working on a morning in the Life of me video so hopefully in a couple hours that will be up with my morning activities but as of right now I am getting another headache that is threatening to turn into a migrane. I have had one 3 out of the last 6 days that have put me in bed daily almost. Sunday and Monday no headache which was awesome I was prayed over at church on Sunday morning and my headache went away almost immediately! It was a huge blessing. I think todays headache is caused by lack of sleep right now my dogs barked alot last night and hubby is dealing I think with sleep apnea and last night was a rough night we are going to go to the doctor as soon as we have insurance again. Please pray for him as he is really struggling he hasnt really slept in over 3 weeks just boughts of sleep in between the choking episodes. I wake him if I am up and have him roll over then it is better but still he doesnt get a full nights rest. Well anyway going to work on my video now and the other news i just signed up to be a book reviewer! I am excited to see how this goes got the info from ladypilgrim and have signed up now awaiting my first book to review its a frugal cookbook! Anyway have a great day everyone talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

I love your morning video! Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well, that makes 2 of us. We really to roll together, don't we. It's good to see a post from you, I was starting to worry! I'll be over in a bit for some peanutbutter cookies :) Yum! *if it was only that easy*
Shellie