Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lots to do

I have so much to do yesterday I had zero energy I can't even explain how tired I was I felt I was dragging myself around all day. So I prayed much before bed last night and woke up feeling a bit better this morning and a bit earlier. Today I have to catch up for my lack of energy yesterday. I am going to post pics of our homemade fathers day cards soon as 4yr old finishes up:) We had fun making homemade cards for all the men in the family:) I didn't get pics of all of them before mailing them yesterday so they would make it in time but I can show pics of the ones we do for daddy:) Well I am off God Bless all of you and make it a great day!

Thought for the day- What small thing can we do today to share God's Love with others? Watch for the opportunities in your day with your kids and with neighbors you never know when the Lord is going to put something or someone right in front of you. Go with God! Till later
Tiff

No comments: