Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday....

Well hello blog world..other than being a bit on the sleepy side with a minor headache I feel great today... We already got a good bit of our chores done both kids rooms are clean and vacuumed now I just have Laundry too do and the kitchen to clean. I weighed myself this morning and I am down another 2 pounds! woohoo I have lost 2.5 inches off my waistline already! I am pretty excited about this. This is the lightest I have been in at least a year and a half! More to go but getting there little by little! By the end of this year I hope to be at my goal if not sooner:) Well I am off I really am trying to limit my computer time so my posts may be short for a while... I have a bunch to do to get back on our schedules without extra things to do in between. It will be time to start gardening before I know it and I want to have everything on schedule before then:) See ya all later...

1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! It always feels good to get closer to a goal. Sorry you have another headache, but glad to see it isn't bad enough to be slowing you down. God bless - and "see" you soon!
Shellie